Run Jump Throw Wheel Delivery Partner Registration
Please ensure that you have the following information and electronic documents available to complete as part of the registration process. If you do not have all information when registering you may be required to restart this process. Please plan on 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Name of the organization you are registering
- Business and/or Not-For-Profit registration number
- Organisation logo
- List of instructors, their NCCP certification numbers and email addresses – you are responsible for ensuring that all instructors have been appropriately screened including a police record check completed at least once in the past 3 years
- Certificate of insurance, if you do not have insurance, insurance may be acquired through Athletics Canada or a Member Branch after registration.
- Credit card or PayPal account to provide payment or coupon code. If you do not wish to provide payment online please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding alternative payment options.
- You have the legal authority to act on behalf of the organization you are registering
Upon completion of the registration process, you will gain access to the Run Jump Throw Wheel portal. It may take up to five business days for your application to be reviewed and approved. Your program information will only become visible to the general public once approved by Athletics Canada.
Should you have any questions please write to email@example.com